Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tablerunners and Vote

I have entered a tablerunner in the Quilting Gallery's Christmas table runners contest you still have a couple hours to vote for your favorite.

In June of 2010 I started volunteering as a pattern tester. It gives me an opportunity to perfect my skills and create items from patterns that I might not have purchased.


 
This is the first pattern I tested, it was a tablerunner called Every Day's A Holiday An Artful Table Runner. She sent me the fabric, Benartex Noel, pattern and a return envelope. I tested this pattern for Sarah Whitney at Quilt Patterns from Sweet Clover Canyon. I used e-mail to communicate with her and send her comments on the pattern. Upon completion I sent her the table runner and a picture. She used my name in the pattern as one of her testers.





















2 comments:

beaquilter said...

that's cool! I am just playing with making patterns, and need testers now, my patterns are still missing good pictures, but for now I just worry about the directions :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that design, very pretty.