Inaddtion to the finishing of my first UFO of 2011 I have also completed some others projects.
Unfortunately I can't post pictures. They are patterns that I have been testing. I have to wait for the ok by the designers before posting pictures. In January, I completed 3 lap quilt tops. They all used fabric from my stash. One was scarlet and gray, one was made of fish fabric and the last one was made of brights. I also completed my first paper piecing project in the form of 2 BOM's (block of the months). The 2 BOM's may have to be made again, because I think they are too small. With paper piecing that you print the foundation off of a computer you have to be careful with the size.
I hope I have as productive of a February.