Saturday, April 3, 2010

New fabrics for the Stash!!!

As I sit hear the wind is howling in Northeastern Ohio!!  It's really warm, but there is rain moving in from the west!!  I should have raked the wet leaves, they would have relocated to the neighbors yard!!!

I went to the EASTER EGG-STRAVAGANZA at Quilts and Sew Forth  http://www.quiltsandsewforth.com/  this morning and added some Scarlet and Gray to my stash!!  As you look at my new fabric you will notice that my Scarlets range from Bright Red to Ruby, and my Grays fade to Black.

Blank Quilting Spirals M5221 Black


Exclusively Quilters Anything Goes Graph Black on Black


Michael Miller Red K1149 KRYSTAL


RJR Fabrics Charlotte Rainbow vine 8114-08 Black and Gray


RJR Fabrics Sakura 8619-02


Robert Kaufman Black 9852 from Fusions Collection 3


Robert Kaufman Charcoal 9852 from Fusions Collection 3


Robert Kaufman Ruby Fusions 5573-118

No comments: