Friday, November 26, 2010

Colorful Friday!!

Quilts & Sew Forth recently moved to a new location.  To celebrate their new opening anyone that spent $25 got a ticket to enter in drawing to be 1 of 10 people that could win a $250 gift card.  I had 2 tickets in the drawing and I was selected as 1 of the 10!!!  I was pretty excited and showed up at the store this moring at 8:30 a.m. to try and win.  I was second to pick my key, but the third lady picked the winning key.  She was pretty excited.  The other 9 each received a goody bag.  I hit the 40% off area and added to my stash.

Then I stopped at JoAnn's to buy some cording to use in a couple purses I will be making.


From there I went to Mara's Fabric and Gifts she had Moda's Northwood's Botanical on sale and I needed some for the backing and binding of my Simple Star wallhanging and Train to Grandma's



She has also added a lot to her clearance area.  I purchased 3 Robert Kaufman Fusion's for $4 a yard!!

I hope you have a very Colorful Friday!!

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

What a fun day! Next time you go into Quilts & Sew Forth please tell Monique hello for me. She is such a talented lady.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com