Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year - new look for my Blog

I would appreciate if you would leave a comment on the new look of my blog.  Let me know if you like the format and use of color.

As you can see I added the winning score from the 2011 Sugar Bowl in which my Buckeyes beat the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I have also added a few gadgets, including Popular Posts and My Blog List.

I finished up another quilt I was testing yesterday, and hope to make progress on another one this weekend.

I also have to get the binding done on my Gerber Day Z quilt by Thursday so it can get entered in the Lake Farm Parks Quilt Show.

As you can see I will be busy for the next few days.

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Colors looks nice, but the font is small. Might be on my end, but something to think about (for your followers, like me, with old eyes).

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

Thanks for the comment about the font Darlene. I have made it bigger. I have to remember that not everyone has a large widescreen monitor like I do.