Friday, September 16, 2011

I would like to share something with you!!!

I saw this over at Susan's and liked the idea--who doesn't like getting random gifts in the mail throughout the year?  So, here we go:



Rules:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).


2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too.  Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.


3. You must have a blog.


4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.


I don't know if three people will even get around to commenting on this, but I will say that if you find this post 6 months from now and only 2 people have bothered to comment, you can still be commenter #3 and get a random goodie from me!  When you comment, I'll email you and get your address and then you should get something from me sometime before next September.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea! Given a one year timeline, I know I can get three extra gifts made & shipped! I would love to play along :-)

~ Meagan
SnippetsAndYarns@gmail.com

Mandy said...

How fun. What a great idea.

Goodycentral@gmail.com