Thursday, June 23, 2011

Please vote for my Fish Frenzy quilt this weekend!!!

I have entered my Fish Frenzy quilt in the Quilting Gallery's weekly quilt contest which is quilts for fathers.  My dad used to spend a lot of time fishing in Ohio and Florida, so I thought this would make a great quilt for him.  For the last year I have been testing patterns and Fish Frenzy by Purple Moose Designs was one I recently tested. 


See how the Fish blocks go in different directions, just like they do on the fishing line.


I used fabric from my stash that was perfect for this quilt.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck. It looks like a winner to me!

SewCalGal said...

I tried to find the page to vote, but wasn't able to. I must be doing something wrong. If you send me a direct link I'll go vote for you. Good luck!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com